as written on; Thursday, January 10, 2008

7:05 PM | 2 comments

10th jan 08

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAN =D yesterday's birthday bash was okay. tho it was a lil delayed..zura was too busy bitching around to make it to the party. laiqa came like 8 plus! i followed winnie's car there around 6. haha we were all so messy in her house.




na' much to say. just tired today. haha here's some pics


the black & white party XD

lenglui winnie and me.


-about the girl-
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
My name is krizteena or kwiz
My IQ is same with my height ;P
I can be an airhead sometimes
I'm friendly,sweet but certainly not cheap ;P
I''m born on the 13th of June - Gemini
studying in PDS - Can't wait to get outta' there


-Blogrolls-
Hanah
Meeji A.K.A Tamz
Rina
Winnie
Laiqa
Jovan


-Old Posties-
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
June 2008
December 2008


-Credits-
Hanah
Damien-Lockheart