as written on; Saturday, January 26, 2008

5:26 AM | 0 comments

mall-ing 26th jan (:

sweeney todd was horrible. i cant believe that i watched that effin movie. the others loved it but i didnt. winnie and i were covering our eyes during most part of the movie. we sat at the SECOND row of the theatre! haha it was totally disgusting..esp the part when the neck got stabbed. a lady made pies using humans! ewwww. oh and the singing was gay, in a way.

we played pool after the movie..it was funnneeeeeyyyyy. then umm..ate at jolibee's. anyway im not ever watching a horrorfic movie again, ever. haha unless i get really convinced. ive got heaps of homeworks piled up for me and alot of tests coming up next week. eeeee im so sick studying =p well, atleast chinese new year is around the corner. although the holidays are short. but i get to refill my purse. HAHA. i get to do lotsa mingling too..plus the grub is always good :) and finally after MONTHS of studying, i so wana go to SG after o's man. with winnie. heheee then i can shop til i drop =DD

tomorrow is a SUNDAY but i gotta wake up early =(( like 7am early. cozz i think my mum wants me to go someplace with her. so lack of sleep these days. eyebags =/im gona go rest up now

loves.
-about the girl-
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
My name is krizteena or kwiz
My IQ is same with my height ;P
I can be an airhead sometimes
I'm friendly,sweet but certainly not cheap ;P
I''m born on the 13th of June - Gemini
studying in PDS - Can't wait to get outta' there


-Blogrolls-
Hanah
Meeji A.K.A Tamz
Rina
Winnie
Laiqa
Jovan


-Old Posties-
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
June 2008
December 2008


-Credits-
Hanah
Damien-Lockheart