as written on; Wednesday, January 2, 2008

10:11 PM | 1 comments

school reopens.

screw olevels mann. they take so much of my free time! =/ today is jst second day of school, and we've got two class tests alrdy. one from chemistry and the other is bio. i havent even got all the effing textbooks yet.. and i gotta finish up the class birthday list plus draw out the seating plan. jeeeeeeez~

i dont feel anything new this year at school, since i've got the same batch of group with me. im sitting with the same person again, as last year. haha =D weeee jusssst got oldddeeerr and senior-er. i knda feel glad that its the last year im gona be in PDS tho.. so sick of that school alrdy =p plus its so small. just gona miss my friends. ehehehehehe im sleeppy~ well its jst a short post today. TAMS has been bugging me to update my blog anyway.
-about the girl-
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
My name is krizteena or kwiz
My IQ is same with my height ;P
I can be an airhead sometimes
I'm friendly,sweet but certainly not cheap ;P
I''m born on the 13th of June - Gemini
studying in PDS - Can't wait to get outta' there


-Blogrolls-
Hanah
Meeji A.K.A Tamz
Rina
Winnie
Laiqa
Jovan


-Old Posties-
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
June 2008
December 2008


-Credits-
Hanah
Damien-Lockheart